Chinaprintingexport logo

Paper Options

Paper Options

                              Regular Printing Paper

China Printing Export provides many paper options for our clients. Such as coated paper, matt art paper, offset paper, Kraft paper, gray board, c1s, c2s, etc. Following are some common paper for your reference.


Coated Paper(Gloss art paper and matt art paper)


Coated paper, also known as art paper, includes both gloss art paper and matte art paper. Coated paper or art paper is best suited to be printed for photos, images, and colorful backgrounds, as this is one paper option that shows the color quite well. Where gloss art paper has a little shine on it, matte art paper feels like silk, perhaps the reason why matte art paper is also known as silk paper.

Gloss art paper: Gloss art paper is available in 80gsm, 105gsm, 128gsm, 157gsm, 200gsm, 250gsm, 300gsm and 350gsm. Like children’s book printing, often use glossy art paper.

Matte art paper: Matte art paper is available in 80gsm, 105gsm, 128gsm, 157gsm, 200gsm, 250gsm, 300gsm.

Uncoated Paper(offset paper or woodfree)


The uncoated paper is also called offset paper or woodfree paper. It is one of the best papers to be used for writing. Hence, for books in which the readers are required to write down, uncoated paper is the first choice for printing. Uncoated paper is available in 70gsm, 80gsm, 100gsm, 120gsm, 140gsm, 190gsm, and 250gsm.


Coated One Side Paper

The coated one side paper is known as C1S paper. That means paper one side is coated and another side is uncoated. In common, C1S paper is used on doing softcover book covers, postcards, board book, and packaging boxes etc. C1S paperweight includes 200gsm, 250gsm, 300gsm, 350gsm, and more.


Kraft Paper


Kraft paper is a high-strength wrapping paper with a tough texture, high strength, and a yellowish-brown surface made of coniferous wood sulfate natural pulp. Quality requirements are slightly different. Kraft paper is mainly used to make small paper bags, document bags and inner packaging of industrial products, textiles, and daily necessities. Kraft paper is divided into U, A, B3 grades.


Special Paper and Material


Special paper including, texture paper, linen paper, parchment paper, tracing paper, waterproof paper, vinyl, cloth, etc. are used for cover purposes. Where some special papers are used for hardcover book end sheets, there are also some that are used for inner paper or tab pages.

Get in Touch With Us

Whether you have a question about our service or anything else our team is ready to answer all your questions!